Ayala Center has repurposed the ground floor of the parking building beside Ayala MRT Terminal to become an all around transport terminal. Based on our last count, the number of routes total to thirty (30) which is quite a lot in terms of coverage.
Most of the PUVs in this area operate via the GT Express scheme which makes most of the vehicle type as vans or FX cabs.
The following are the available routes via GT Express in the Ayala Terminal in Makati:
1. Ayala Loop
2. Bicutan/Sun Valley/Astra via Skyway
4. Russia/BetterLiving via Kalayaan
5. Villamor Airbase/NAIA 3/Nichols
6. Sucat/EVACOM via Skyway
8. Staff House/Blue Boz/Market! Market via C-5
9. Sucat/BF El Grande via Skyway
12. BF Resorts/Times
13. Pamplona via Coastal Road
14. Dasmarinas Bayan via Aguinaldo Hi-way/Coastal Road
15. Camella via Skyway/Golden City
17. Imus/Zapote via Coastal Road
18. Binakayan via Coastal Road
19. Pilar Village via Skyway/Filinvest/Town Center
20. C5/Palar/Taguig Lower Bicutan via MRT Road
22. Alabang/Muntinlupa/San Pedro
23. Pacita/Calendola via San Pedro Exit
24. Pacita (Halang) via Southwoods Exit
25. Binan via Carmona Exit
26. Balibago via Sta. Rosa Exit
27. Marikina/SSS Bayan/Valley Golf Junction
28. Pateros/Staff House/Market! Market!/Ususan/Tuktukan/Taguig
30. Mayon/Dapitan via Nagtahan
Some of the routes open as early as 7am but normal trips are between 10am to 12midnight.
Click here to view where the Ayala Terminal is located.
Get the latest updates via our Facebook page!