With the aggressive developments brought forth by SM to the towns and cities that it chooses to build a mall, comes the corresponding remark by natives: there would be jeepney and fx terminals. And indeed, terminals are built by the parking lots of SM malls. Mall of Asia has become the main hub of workers commuting in and out of Metro Manila.
The following are the available routes of jeepneys and FX found at the SM Mall of Asia terminals. Note that even if some of the destinations/routes included below are situated outside Metro Manila, they were also included to cover all those available in the SM MOA Terminals.
SM Mall of Asia North Parking Terminal (near SM Hypermarket wing)- Destinations:
1. Alabang Coastal via Casimiro/Zapote/Southmall
2. Sucat Highway via SM Sucat/Gatchalian/Valley 1 and 2/BF Homes
3. Project 6/Fairview SM/North via Quiapo/Espana/Commonwealth
4. Imus BDO - Bahayang Pag-asa, Panapaan, Sorrento, SM Bacoor, Palico (MCI), Primarosa, Buhay na Tubig, Cita Italia, Palm Grove, Covina, California West
5. Tanza, Bacoor, Binakayan, Kawit, Island Cove, Noveleta, Bacao
6. Pag-asa/Molino via Niog/Ligas, Camella Homes, Golden
7. Baclaran Simbahan
8. FTI Tenement Kaliwa
SM Mall of Asia South Parking Terminal (near SM Department Store wing)- Destinations:
1. Baclaran Simbahan, DFA, Macapagal
2. EDSA-MRT-LRT, Mariano, Tramo, Pinagbarilan, Magallanes, Evangelista, Zamora, Libertad, Harrison
3. EDSA-Baclaran, NAIA, Centennial, Domestic Airport
4. Arnaiz Ave. (Pasay Road), Don Bosco, Pasong Tamo, South Super Highway
5. Dapitan, Quiapo, Buendia, OWWA, Libertad, Baclaran, UST, PGH, Lawton, Vito Cruz, La Salle, NBI
6. FTI - Alabang
8. Metropoint via SM Bicutan and SLEX
9. Imus-Dasmarinas, Cavite Bayan
10. Salitran, Anabu, Golden, Palico, Talaba, Binan, Pacita
12. Las Pinas-Southmall and Moonwalk
The PUVs available in these terminals are a mix of jeepneys, FX, vans, and (the iconic) orange multicabs. Ferries to Cavite and Bataan are also near the San Miguel by the Bay area. Taxicabs are also available in both terminals.
*Photo from SM Mall of Asia website.
Get the latest updates via our Facebook page!