According to Chairman Francis Tolentino, the film will be shot in Intramuros, Navotas fishport, Marikina City Market, San Andres Market, R. Magsaysay Blvd, Ayala Avenue, Nagtahan and Pasay-Taft Rotonda. Among these places, Pasay-Taft Rotonda was highlighted to need the biggest facelift. Everyday commuters and motorist would attest to the fact that this area is a cause of headache during rush hour, add to that the fact that it's very crowded. Ironically, this area will be used for a car chase scene. I'm sure it's better to just leave the car and run after the criminals. :)
UPDATE: There are also reports that Bourne Legacy will shoot in Palawan. There will also be a motorcycle chase scene in Jones Bridge and a helicopter scene over Pasig River.
Some online sources cited that Rachel Weisz's husband, Daniel Craig, more known for portraying James Bond, was in town [week of 1/9]
Here are the schedules of the shoot (based on the fact that they will be closed to vehicular traffic):
1. January 11-15: San Andres St.
2. January 14: San Andres cor. Quirino and Taft Ave
3. January 15: Leveriza Street, from Balingkit to San Andres
4. January 18 and 19: J. Bocobo corner Remedios streets
5. January 25: Riverside Road, Real and Sta. Lucia Streets in Intramuros
6. February 5: Jones Bridge
7. February 8-15: Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard
8. February 17 and 18: Riverside Road, Real and Sta. Lucia Streets in Intramuros
What's your take on these folks? Excited?:)We have plotted in Google Maps, these 8 points. Not sure if these will be the exact spots but we'll find out soon.:)
From ABS-CBN, Manila Bulletin and Philstar
Get the latest updates via our Facebook page!